This course is ideal for delegates to get their hands dirty as this is a practical course on maintaing and using a ChainSaw
WHAT WILL BE COVERED:
- Session One: Instructors inspection of Chainsaws.
- Session Two: Personal Protective Equipment
- Session Three: Safety and Health features of a chainsaw.
- Session Four: Maintenance of Chainsaws.
- Session Five: Correct mixing of 2-stroke fuel.
- Session Six: Adjusting the chainsaw.
- Session Seven: Cross-cutting timber.
- Session Eight: Clearing site and Chainsaw Checks.
TRAINING METHODS & Equipment Used:
Lectures, LCD projector, demonstrations, training handouts. This course includes practical with Chainsaws Equipment.
LANDRA CERTIFICATION AWARD
COURSE PRESENTER: Mr Christopher Cooper – Abbs