COURSE BENEFITS & AIM:This 3 day course is aimed at any one who wants to learn about incident investigation skills, and meet the requirements of standards and regulations for investigation of incidents with safety, health, reliability, environmental, and quality impacts.
Following the successful completion of this workshop delegates will have an understanding of how to investigate serious and complex incidents. They will be able to gather important information from near miss investigations, incident classifications and generally being able to handle and filter the data collected, from interviews and other sources. Delegates will also understand how to identify the root cause of an incident with proven techniques. Thus learning to avoid future incidents.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
The course is aimed at Managers, Safety Officers, Site Managers and staff that have the responsibility of investigating an incident and the root course of the incident to prevent it from happening again.
1. Introductions, safety brief. What is Root Cause Analysis? What is incident Investigation? Why do we Investigate?
2. Terminology, the Cause of adverse effects, Human Factors, The safety Culture, Quality Management Systems, What to investigate, By whom, When, Different Methods of RCA and II.
3. Law enforcement or fact finding, Training, Auditing
4. Staged and structured, Six friends
5. What makes a good Investigation,
6. Investigation Practice, Questioning, Recording, Analysing
7. Worked examples of Incident Investigation – Tutor Led
8. Worked Examples of Incident Investigation – Group
9. Examples from delegates (full discretion) – worked
All delegates after being assessed and successful completing the course will be awarded a CMS certificate with a note added to confirm that the course was approved by the Cyprus Human Resource Development Authority.
COURSE PRESENTER: TBA
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: /